Friday 8 April 2016

Tastes Like Fear - read an extract on the WHS blog

Yesterday was the launch of Tastes Like Fear, and my favourite book launch yet. In the lovely Toppings in Bath, with friends and family, answering questions about Marnie and signing a mountain of books. If you're buying a copy, do buy one of the cellophane wrapped, special signed first editions in stock at Toppings now.


Thank you to everyone who came last night, and those who tweeted, and sent message of congratulations and support. It was the loveliest evening in a very long time. And today I wake up to this exclusive extract over on the WHSmith blog, complete with banner and pull-out quotes and an intro that makes me blush.

Ah, WHSmith's! The hours I spent in there as a kid, breathing in that unique paper-glue-carpet scent that still greets you whenever you step inside a Smith's store, choosing the new pencil case for the start of a new school term, buying Malory Towers books in the summer holidays ... I want to wave back down the years to my 8-year-old self and smile hugely.

Read the extract on WHS blog

2 comments:

Mark said...

When will a US publication date be announced?

Sarah Hilary said...

Hi Mark, I hope to announcing it soon - watch this space!