Friday 4 March 2016

Killer Women: criminally good writing

I was never in the cool clubs at school. The girls who wore rugby shirts and Levis, and the ones with the shoulder-pads and pencil skirts, turned their noses up at me. The closest I came to street cred was when the punks let me hang out with them for a while. (Which was pretty damn cool, now I come to think of it.) Finally, however, it's happened. The coolest club in crime has invited me into its ranks  --and I couldn't be more thrilled. 

Killer Women is a group of London-based crime writers who write, talk, live and breathe crime. We run workshops, give interviews, organise events ... We have some nifty tricks up our sleeves for 2016 so sign up to our newsletter, follow us on Facebook and Twitter -- and stand by your beds for announcements that just might knock your socks off. And not a shoulder-pad in sight.

No comments: