Monday 17 September 2012

Story Fridays, A Word in Your Ear


Very happily, I'll be reading at this event in Bath this Friday, 21 September. They've chosen The Catwalk is a Landing Strip, a flash I wrote a few years back, inspired by a strange dream. I know, I know, such a writerly thing to say...
 
But, I'd love for you to come along to Bath on Friday and hear me read. If you miss this one, I'll be up again on Saturday 20 October, at the Hooper House in Bristol, as part of Unputdownable.
 
And I have some lovely news about MShed's new exhibition, Real and Imagined Lives, which opens at around the same time. A little story of mine will be accompanying one of their portraits of a celebrity with a Bristol connection...
 
Watch this space (that's not an annoying teaser, it's the title of the story).
 
 




2 comments:

CL Taylor said...

I've had a story accepted for MShed too. Are you going to the opening? Be lovely to say hello.

Sarah Hilary said...

Hi Cally, yes I'll be at the do on Friday 19th. Congratulations on your story! And yes, lovely to be able to meet at last.