Monday 26 October 2009

The Best of Every Day Fiction Anthology - NEW

You may remember me asking you to vote for your favourite out of four of my stories which were being considered for publication in this new anthology. The lovely news is that I don't need to disappoint anyone - all four have been chosen by Every Day Fiction's editors. The View from Olympus; Kanti chooses Santa; Tuesdays and Thursdays; Revenge of the River Gods. I'm thrilled. Huge thanks to everyone who showed support. The anthology will be out in a few months, simultaneously in paperback and cloth-bound with a dust jacket. I have last year's anthologies and both are beautiful, real trouble taken by all involved to produce the best possible books.

4 comments:

Jenzarina said...

Hurrah!
And what a lovely photo!

Sarah Hilary said...

Thanks, Jen! Yes, aren't the ducks adorable?

Madeline said...

That's great, Sarah! I don't know how Jordan and Camille would be able to chose among them anyway!

Looking forward to reading the stories in print. :)

Sarah Hilary said...

Thanks, Madeline!