Tuesday 21 July 2009

The Best of Every Day Fiction 2009

It's that time again when the lovely people at EDF start thinking about publishing the Best of Every Day Fiction, for the 12 months from September 2008 to August 2009. I have several stories that might be eligible for inclusion, depending on the editors' preferences and the strength of feeling from readers, which mostly means the stories have to be nominated for inclusion. I'd love your votes, if you have the time and inclination. Below are links to the stories eligible for inclusion in the Anthology on the basis of when they were published in EDF. Thanks for your support!

The View from Olympus

Kanti chooses Santa

Tuesdays and Thursdays

Revenge of the River Gods

And here is the link to the page where you can nominate one or more of the above for inclusion in the Anthology. If you do happen to read the stories I've linked to, and you like them, please rate them in the stars that appear immediately under the stories (hover the mouse pointer over the star of your choice, e.g. five stars if you love it, one if you don't) and click.

NB: There are many great stories to choose from by writers like Gay Degani and Anne Brooke, among others. I've nominated a couple of my favourites and will continue to trawl the archives at EDF for other stories I'd like to see in the new Anthology. It was a genuine privilege to be part of the first EDF collection, which was beautifully published in both hard and paperback

2 comments:

JR's Thumbprints said...

This is unchartered waters for me, but I think I'll get my toes wet and see what I come up with.

Sarah Hilary said...

I appreciate it, JR. I like the look of your blog, by the way. May I ask how you found Crawl Space? I'm intrigued!